Military Operations Support
Military intelligence organizations and individuals engaged in intelligence operations in industry often need access to high-quality aerial imagery to:
- Provide tactical reconnaissance products to conduct operational functions and indoctrination/initial training, monitor and document operations and exercises
- Support cost-effective aerial C4ISR activities in complex environments/media
- Conduct surveys of all types, particularly those employing tactics, techniques, and procedures
- Fuse and integrate aerial C4ISR to designated networks
ASSIST-U.S. ADA and GIS services can help your organization deal with the complex tasks of:
- Performing in-depth operation and training assessments, operations, and after-action surveys to enhance planning, performance, training and achieve mission objectives
- Developing customized mission profiles, including use of designated in-flight observers to perform missions
- Protecting critical areas of operation, unit personnel, and mission integrity.
Organizations that partner with ASSIST-U.S. experience increased organizational efficiencies, reduced operational costs and enhanced personnel safety, among other benefits.
To learn more:
- Contact the Sales Department: 603-219-0922, x110 or email@example.com if your organization has already identified a need for aerial imagery and you would like to explore your available options.
- Submit this form to receive our Military Operations/Services solutions data sheet, which details the capabilities, benefits and cost-savings of our services to your discipline.