Is your company finding that maintaining and monitoring its solar farm installations is one of the more costly, time- and labor-intensive aspects of your business?
ASSIST is an experienced aerial survey company that has successfully developed and deployed an aerial PV solar anomaly detection solution. We have demonstrated that this solution is more time- and cost-effective than conventional ground-based methods.
Our aerial survey reports are a combination of HD photography and thermal IR imagery that yield highly accurate fault detection data.
Aerial Solar Cell Anomaly Detection Benefits
- Identifies and locates malfunctioning PV panels, pinpointing failed or failing cells, vegetation encroachment, or debris (as minor as bird droppings) on panels.
- High-resolution photographic imagery accompanies the thermal imagery.
- Aerial surveys can cover 100s of acres in a day.
- Reports are designed to direct maintenance staff directly to specific anomalies to quickly determine the cause and make repairs.
- Sample of solar array HD and IR still imagery (Media Gallery)
- Press release, “Company offers aerial imagery services to solar operators,” in Solar Daily.
- White paper, ”Solar Array Aerial Survey and Fault Detection,” by ASSIST CEO Gerry Kobelski.
- Brochure, “ASSIST Aviation Solutions — Solar Array Aerial Survey and Fault Detection“ (opens a PDF file).
Contact our Sales Department: 603-505-4668, x104 or 978-790-3540, or email email@example.com if your organization has already identified a need for aerial imagery and you would like to explore your available options.