Marine Sciences & Offshore Energy
Marine science organizations and offshore energy producers often need high-quality aerial imagery to:
- Perform aerial studies of coastal and off-shore marine wildlife populations’ habitats, ecosystems, and breeding grounds to guide offshore energy projects
- Collect imagery for educational documentaries
- Provide survey documentation for oversight and evidence of regulation compliance
The ASSIST Solution
ASSIST Aerial Data Acquisition (ADA) solutions are an essential component of scientific survey projects, particularly in hard to access areas such as coastal and oceanic locations.
We also offer cost-effective and safe aviation transportation services to coastal and ocean-based locations for marine researchers and off-shore energy companies.
Organizations that partner with ASSIST experience increased organizational efficiencies, reduced operational costs and enhanced personnel safety, among other benefits.
To learn more:
- Contact our Sales Department: 603-505-4668, x104, or email firstname.lastname@example.org if your organization has already identified a need for aerial imagery and you would like to explore your available options.
- Submit this form to receive our ADA services data sheet for marine science researchers and offshore energy producers, which details the capabilities, benefits and cost-savings of our solutions to your discipline.