Consulting and environmental engineering organizations often need access to high-quality aerial imagery to:
- Monitor and document construction project progress, from planning and approval through completion and acceptance
- Educate key stakeholders about construction and environmental projects
- Provide visual survey evidence for environmental impact and site assessments
The ADA Solution
The ASSIST-U.S. ADA services provide consulting engineers and project managers with the affordable, cost-effective and efficient visual information and imagery they need, from initial baseline assessment to on-going/follow-up flights and surveys; from property and asset surveys to illicit discharge violations.
Organizations that partner with ASSIST-U.S. experience increased organizational efficiencies, reduced operational costs and enhanced personnel safety, among other benefits.
View a sample of our still and video imagery portfolios in the Media Gallery.
To learn more:
- Contact our Sales Department: 603-219-0922, x107 or email@example.com if your organization has already identified a need for aerial imagery and you would like to explore your available options.
- Submit this form to receive our data sheet for Consulting Engineers, which details the capabilities, benefits and cost-savings of our services to your discipline.