ASSIST is dedicated to supporting the needs of a diverse client base and to helping our clients address critical needs that can be fulfilled with aerial imagery, data and information through aviation-based solutions and services.
If you are interested in helping us accomplish our mission and have the required skills and experience, we may have a position that fulfills your professional goals. We offer a dynamic workplace with a “can do” spirit and a teamwork atmosphere that strives to help our employees’ careers grow along with the company’s.
ASSIST is an equal employment employer. Please note that we require a drug test and a background check for all employment candidates.
Director of Maintenance
We have an opening for a Director of Maintenance at our Nashua, NH, headquarters (Nashua Airport at Boire Field).
- Is responsible for performing and directing the maintenance activities for a small fleet of light aircraft to Part 135 criteria.
- Reports to the Director of Aviation Operations and works with the Chief Pilot to coordinate flight and maintenance activities.
- Performs scheduled and unscheduled light maintenance on fleet aircraft.
- Researches and locates difficult to find aircraft components suitable for use.
- Is responsible for contracting with outside vendors for major maintenance work. Ensures compliance with applicable Federal Aviation Regulations (FARs).
- Aids the Director of Aviation Operations in establishing and maintaining safety rules and procedures.
- Helps maintain and account for personal safety devices, cameras and other data acquisition equipment necessary for operations.
- Possess a current and valid FAA Mechanic Certification with Airframe and Power-Plant ratings
- Have 3 years working experience as an A&P technician
- Skilled in aircraft maintenance and inspections
- Possess a current and valid FAA Inspection Authorization
- Have 5 years working experience as an A&P technician
- Possess a current and valid FAA Commercial Pilot’s License
- 500 hours of PIC time
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. A company representative will contact you. No calls, please.
Experienced Sales Professional
We are seeking an enthusiastic, experienced sales professional willing to work full or part-time, strictly on commission, to help us build our business. Ideal applicants can provide evidence of a successful track record — from start-ups to large enterprises — that showcases the full gamut of sales skills in the aerial data acquisition, media or information services industry.
Email your resume to email@example.com. A company representative will contact you. No calls, please.